Solved

Connect Facebook to SoundCloud

Hi, even after reading this article "https://help.soundcloud.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003447847-Connecting-to-Facebook", I still can't connect Facebook to SoundCloud!!
Facebook button is simply not working, while Google+ one works fine...
How can I resolve this problem?
Thanks for the help.
icon

Best answer by Mathis 2 August 2018, 11:12

Hi there,

Hmm, odd! Can you check and see how this works when you're using an incognito / private browser window? I checked from here and my Pop up blocker initially prevented the Facebook sign in page form opening in the first place, but once I disabled the block temporarily, I was able to connect just fine.

Let the community know how it went.

Cheers
Mathis

View original

3 replies

I am having a very similar problem.
when i go into settings to connect to my new facebook account, just as the page is loading, a facebook widget flashes to the left of the google one, then vanishes before the page completes loading!
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Hmm, odd! Can you check and see how this works when you're using an incognito / private browser window? I checked from here and my Pop up blocker initially prevented the Facebook sign in page form opening in the first place, but once I disabled the block temporarily, I was able to connect just fine.

Let the community know how it went.

Cheers
Mathis
Wow! Yes it was like this! I solved the problem, anyway SoundCloud have to correct this annoying issue.

Thanks for replying Mathis!

Have a nice day 😄