Question

Embedded player not showing up properly in desktop Firefox

• 2 October 2016
  • 1 reply

I have successfully embedded the player within an e-story I am writing. It views fine on Microsoft Edge (PC), Safari (iOS), and Firefox (iOS). However, when I try to view it on Firefox for Windows 10 PC, it looks like this:

When viewing it on edge or on mobile browsers (even Firefox for iOS), it looks fine:

I've shut off all popup and ad blockers, whitelisted the entire site in my Ghostery add-on, checked to make sure Firefox was UTD (it is) as well as the Shockwave plug-in (it is). I can't figure out what the problem is. As it is, Firefox is my preferred browser and it is irritating that I paid for a Pro subscription to be able to use the mini player and now I can't use it in the browser of my choosing. The "cookie policy" covers up the play button, you cannot see the title, and it clearly looks completely different than how it shows up in other mediums. What really has me confused is that it works on Firefox for iOS but not for Windows 10. Is there some option here I have enabled or disabled that could be disrupting my view?

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Hmm, sorry to hear this is happening. Is this website online? If so, can you provide the URL please?