Answered

From a few days ago I can't send new private messages. I can write it, but when I "click" in Send, button not responding.

• 6 March 2015
  • 2 replies

I need to be able to respond to messages for work related reasons and I can't. I am pretty sure when I was sending out my song to people it got detected as spam which is understandable. How can I fix this?
icon

Best answer by Mathis 6 March 2015, 11:33

Hi Alec,

Looks like you're currently blocked from messaging actually. I've just looked into this for you, and your block will automatically released in 3 days from now. Please review this article on our help center to learn why you ran into the block and how to prevent this from happening again.

Cheers
Mathis
View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi Alec,

Looks like you're currently blocked from messaging actually. I've just looked into this for you, and your block will automatically released in 3 days from now. Please review this article on our help center to learn why you ran into the block and how to prevent this from happening again.

Cheers
Mathis
This rule is bullshit, i can see if you get messages from users to ban your account, but to ban just because you have a limit is ludachris