Question

Hello everyone. Does anyone know if it's possible share a private track on soundcloud without being logged in to the account?

• 8 April 2016
  • 3 replies

I am trying to see if there's a way to share a private track on SoundCloud without having to give your login credentials away to someone else. I tried to copy a link from a private track in my own soundcloud while I was logged out and it got me to a track not found page. Does this mean someone else has to have your login credentials to download the free track? I thought just by sending someone the private link would be enough to let them have access to it, but apparently not. This is rather urgent, so if someone could please get back to me ASAP I would really appreciate! I will do what I can to help in return.

3 replies

Userlevel 1
Hi.
Never share your credentials. You can get more help here: http://help.soundcloud.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2167144-sharing-a-private-track-or-playlist-w...

Good luck,
Jack.
Okay, yes. I thought something was off with this, but I actually figured it out earlier. Thank you for replying. Is there anything I can help you with?
Userlevel 1
Okay, yes. I thought something was off with this, but I actually figured it out earlier. Thank you for replying. Is there anything I can help you with?
Nothing, I'm here to help 🙂