Question

Hidden Tracks not appearing anywhere.

• 17 February 2015
  • 12 replies

Hi, I recently deleted a hidden track to make room for my tracks. I want to display my hidden tracks and I have 67 minutes remaining yet I still cannot view my hidden tracks anymore or display them. How do I access them? They won't show up at all.

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
I have the same problem. My page says I have 4 tracks, but only 2 are visible. I received notices recently that some tracks had been hidden, and I'd like to delete those, but I can't even see them. I hope that you can help.
Thanks so much!
Best,
T

Hi T,

It looks like two of your tracks have been blocked due to copyright matters, hence they won't show on your profile at this time. If you do own the rights to post these tracks on SoundCloud, I'd recommend for you to get in touch with our Copyrights team directly via our contact form. In the subject drop down menu, choose "Copyrights".

All the best,
Mathis
I have the same problem. My page says I have 4 tracks, but only 2 are visible. I received notices recently that some tracks had been hidden, and I'd like to delete those, but I can't even see them. I hope that you can help.
Thanks so much!
Best,
T

I too have this problem - it says I'm over my 3 hour quote by something like 30+ minutes or whatever, but when I try to delete the previous tracks to make more room, nothing's there
Thanks so much!
Best,
T

Hi, Same problem. 😞
After I uploded a huge file (more than 3 hours) I can't see it on track list. I'd like to delete it, but there is no way. 😞 Please help me!
Hi David,

Thanks for getting in touch. I had a look at your account and it looks like you don't have anymore tracks hidden. Are you still missing some tracks? If so, then please send me the titles to the tracks you are missing.

Cheers,
Gina

I have the same issue as all others here, and it doesn't seem to be "answered" in actuality. Where are these fantom "hidden" tracks that don't actually show up when I go to https://soundcloud.com/you/tracks ???????
Thanks so much!
Best,
T

loaded only 90,55 min. but I do not make me another load. I deleted a hidden track
Thanks so much!
Best,
T

Hi! I want do delete my hidden track but the view hidden tracks button doesn't appear. It says I have 5 track, but can only see 3. How can I delete the hidden tracks?
Hi Gina, I have no hidden tracks appearing (despite it says 51 tracks total, but the truth is that I only have 9 tracks on SoundCloud), and can't upload any other "You’re over your free 3-hour limit by 9 minutes. Get more minutes to upload more.". How come ? Best wishes, Fred
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi David,

Thanks for getting in touch. I had a look at your account and it looks like you don't have anymore tracks hidden. Are you still missing some tracks? If so, then please send me the titles to the tracks you are missing.

Cheers,
Gina
Thanks so much!
Best,
T

Hi can you help. My Oldest mix has been put into hidden file and cant seem to find it ?
Thanks so much!
Best,
T
Thanks so much!
Best,
T

Can we have Help from the support please ?? It's your job..
Thanks so much!
Best,
T

I've the same problem and it's not about copyright..