Question

how do I delete picture track?

I can't delete the pictures I uploaded to illustrate my tracks (I can only change the pics).
But I need to remove them because I wanna embed the tracks in my website without any pics.
Thanks

22 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch on the forum. If you do not wish for any image to show up on the player then I recommend uploading a blank white image for the track. There is no way to delete the image altogether.

Thanks again,
Gina
Userlevel 1
Sorry, but it is ridiculous that you can't remove a picture.
I second that! It'd be great to be able to get it back to default.
I agree. I would like there to be a a feature to remove image. For now I uploaded my account picture to make it look the same, but I would prefer it be empty should I update my profile picture.

Please add this feature!!
yeah same problem here... by accident uploaded a track image while I actually wanted to update my profile picture and bäm. I like all my track images to be the same so this is a little annoying. (now every time I change my profile picture I'll have to go and find the individual track and change that too, i'm that OCD). just a simple delete button (x) anywhere would suffice! cheers
I can see no good reason why this feature has not been implemented yet - please add this feature ASAP!
+1, I really would like to be able to delete the image for a track, or get an embed tag that doesn't show the image.
Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch on the forum. If you do not wish for any image to show up on the player then I recommend uploading a blank white image for the track. There is no way to delete the image altogether.

Thanks again,
Gina

Are you serious ?? Delete function is out of your scope ?
+1, should be simple enough to sort this out.... c'mon devs it will take you no time to implement this feature.
+1, I just accidently put a picture on a track in a playlist with many tracks, but wanted to put a picture for the whole playlist, leaving the single tracks without picture. Now the only way i can remove the picture is re-upload this track. That is just stupid.
Please, this should be done in a minute!
Userlevel 1
you could always upload a blank PNG
Hi there,

Thanks again,
Gina

I cannot believe that such a large and successful site such as this has no option to embed without an image. Please sort this out.
This is such a pity...
Hi there,

Thanks again,
Gina

Could you guys please add this functionality? A simple 'Delete Image' button would save so much hassle. I can't believe it hasn't already been added!
Deleting the track picture has by no way the same results than uploading a blank image!! A blank image will always display a white space. And what we are asking here is to delete the track picture so it always shows the same image as the profile picture, not a white circle!
Also, if you manually upload the same picture to each track, once you change again uyour profile picture, the tracks won't update and stay different.

Please, this shouldn't be even an option. Please, just include a button saying "delete picture".

Please!!!! Thanks.
Yo, three years later.
Any update?
I mean I'm no programmer but... Come on. Seriously.
This is just lame.
Any news on this? Please I need to delete some old pictures on tracks, so all the songs appear with my current profile picture! Thanks.
Please add a "delete track image" feature. I can't believe this wasn't implemented at the very same time as the "add track image" feature.

And no update to this thread in 3 years? That's unacceptable.
It’s clear that this is a very necessary and requested feature. Still not even an answer from the developers? 😞
really? 4 years?
For those of you need to embed elsewhere;
mmm, i guess its going and finding the parameter "visual" in the raw html (say you re doing it for your website) and making it false. You could then increase the height and so on... Good luck.