Question

how do i make tracks i have uploaded downloadable after the fact?

• 16 October 2014
  • 4 replies

downloading

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hey there,

Thanks for posting, that's a great question! To make your track downloadable after uploading, simply click the pen icon below the waveform.

Then click 'Permissions' and make sure 'Enable downloads' is selected.

Once you're done editing, make sure you click 'Save changes'. Your listeners will now be able to download your track in the file format you originally uploaded.

Cheers,
Mathis

@valiant thor - can you send over a screenshot of the page you're looking at please? That way I can better help from far away and make sure we're on the same page. Also, feel free to send over the link to the track that you want to make downloadable.

@user649226693 - in order to upload your track, please log in to your account and click on the "Upload" in the top menu bar, then follow the instructions.

If you're new to SoundCloud, I'd also recommend to check out the Basics on our Help Center :-)

Cheers,
Mathis
Hey there,

Thanks for posting, that's a great question! To make your track downloadable after uploading, simply click the pen icon below the waveform.

Once you're done editing, make sure you click 'Save changes'. Your listeners will now be able to download your track in the file format you originally uploaded.

Cheers,
Mathis

How i can upload my tracks?
Hey there,

Cheers,
Mathis

my account has the pen icon , but no basic info metadata or permissions options there? and i wanna make my own original tracks able to be down loaded , mine is differnt or somthing
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hey there,

Cheers,
Mathis