Question

how to invite all your friends on facebook to follow you on soundcloud?

• 11 February 2016
  • 11 replies

Hello,

I would like to invite all my friends to follow me on soundcloud, but without sharing the soundcloud link in my social networks. Is it possible?

Regards.

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Hmmm, what type of invitation were you thinking of? We don't have an outlined process for this, but maybe there's a way for you to still achieve what you have in mind. Let us know.

Cheers
Mathis
Hello Mathis,

Like in facebook they receive a notification that I have soundcloud to follow me. I have used the people webpage to follow my friends, but I would like to send that notification to all my friends.

Regards,
Juan
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hello Mathis,

Like in facebook they receive a notification that I have soundcloud to follow me. I have used the people webpage to follow my friends, but I would like to send that notification to all my friends.

Regards,
Juan

Hi Juan,

Thanks for clarifying this. Hmm, I'm afraid such a feature does not exist. 😕 You can "Tell your friends" you're on SoundCloud via the mobile app, however this would also result in a post on your Facebook timeline.
Hello Mathis,

Regards,
Juan

I was on the mobile app today and there was an option to invite my facebook friends to follow my soundcloud.However while I was in the process of selecting all my friends that I wanted to invite, it crashed and I cant find the option anymore.
Hello Mathis,

Regards,
Juan

langstonshow this happened to me this evening I am searching high and low to find it again but having no luck.

it popped up on sound cloud and when I clicked it it took me on to a Facebook log in section and then let me write a message for my friends and go down a long list selecting which friends to invite.

half way through this process my phone timed out and I cant do it again
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hello Mathis,

Regards,
Juan

Hi there,

Just seeing this - sorry about the troubles. The notification you were seeing should re-appear after you've fully closed and opened the SoundCloud app a few times.

Hope this helps.

Cheers
Mathis
Hello Mathis,

Regards,
Juan

ive been looking for this too, tried inviting people and thhen the page dissapeared and i cant get it again.

found this page looking for answers,

tried reloading the app like you said about 50 times and still nothing :(

any link you can give to make this work?
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hello Mathis,

Regards,
Juan

Hi there,

Sorry about the confusion. Hmm, strange - can you try and log out and back in to the app 3-4 times to see if this does the trick?
Hello Mathis,

Regards,
Juan

I tried relogging and force stopping the app several times and still is not giving me the option again... :c
How ridiculous an interface can you guys devise?

Make it an option.

Or not.

Not sometimes if yiu sacrifice a chicken when the moon is full....
It outrageous and ridiculous that a problem as this still exist. I would like you guys to know that the facebook option to invite your friends popped up in my app this morning. And i clicked on it and was looking for the option to invite all of them immediatly and then it suddenly, mysteriously it dissapeared. I read somewhere that this option is not available anymore?? Anyhow please let it make a comback😀 and please infuse the option to select all of your friends.

Thanks soundcloud for all that you already did and I hope that I was useful or can be useful?