Answered

I am blocked sending messages, even though the recipients are who I send out all my latest music too and they have asked for the tracks.

• 2 April 2015
  • 1 reply

I am blocked sending messages, even though the recipients are who I send out all my latest music too and they have asked for the tracks. you need to rectify this SC its a producers platform for distributing there own new sounds. You need to fix this SC its what this site is designed for sharing our own new sounds, THE LITTLE GUY!!
icon

Best answer by Gina 2 April 2015, 12:25

Hi there,

Thank you for getting in touch and apologies for any confusion or frustration caused. Please take a look at this conversation for information about why you have been blocked. Please keep in mind that we put these message limits in place as a direct response from our community that complained about being spammed by messages. We don't want to take away the ability for you to connect with other users but please space out your messaging or try to vary the content of the messages to avoid being blocked again.

Thank you for your understanding,
Gina
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi there,

Thank you for getting in touch and apologies for any confusion or frustration caused. Please take a look at this conversation for information about why you have been blocked. Please keep in mind that we put these message limits in place as a direct response from our community that complained about being spammed by messages. We don't want to take away the ability for you to connect with other users but please space out your messaging or try to vary the content of the messages to avoid being blocked again.

Thank you for your understanding,
Gina