Question

I can't upload/share the record on my twitter

• 3 March 2015
  • 5 replies

I already connect my sc account to twitter but when I try to share/post my record on sc and twitter at the same time, it doesn't work. I also already click the button and its turn out something like a "v" but a few seconds later, it vanish. I really need your help.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Sorry to hear this currently isn't working for you. Hmm, let's see - I've just tried to share your track https://soundcloud.com/mtandini/colbie-calliat-try-cover to twitter and it was actually working fine. Is this the track that you cannot seem to share right now? If so, can you send over a screenshot of how this currently looks? This way we can make sure we're on the same page about this.

Just in case, here's how you go about sharing to Twitter: Under the waveform of your track, click on the share button, then choose the twitter icon and go from there.

Looking forward to hearing from you again soon.

Cheers
Mathis
hi,

Can I interject on this and ask a related question?

I have recent been advised that I can tag the artists on my sound clouds for retweets etc, Is there a different method needed to do this?

Thanks,
Calum
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
hi,

Can I interject on this and ask a related question?

I have recent been advised that I can tag the artists on my sound clouds for retweets etc, Is there a different method needed to do this?

Thanks,
Calum

Hi Calum,

Hmm, not sure what exactly you're referring to to be honest. I mean, you can add an @ sign in front of another user - this will create a link to their user profile on SoundCloud. However, this doesn't relate to Twitter.

Any chance you can clarify this a bit further so we can try and help? Where did you receive that advise? Were you given any instructions? The more details you can provide, the more likely we can help :-)

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Cheers,
Mathis
Hi there,

Sorry to hear this currently isn't working for you. Hmm, let's see - I've just tried to share your track https://soundcloud.com/mtandini/colbie-calliat-try-cover to twitter and it was actually working fine. Is this the track that you cannot seem to share right now? If so, can you send over a screenshot of how this currently looks? This way we can make sure we're on the same page about this.

Just in case, here's how you go about sharing to Twitter: Under the waveform of your track, click on the share button, then choose the twitter icon and go from there.

Cheers
Mathis

I can't seem to share any posts from soundcloud to Twitter either it keeps coming up with this,

Hi there,

Cheers
Mathis

I have tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it to no avail, please help!!!