Question

I have found my songs being giving away for Free on another website. I did not allow this . It is from sound cloud because of spelling.

• 13 January 2015
  • 3 replies

Need legal or awareness of my rights when a foreign company uses your music without permission from soundcloud when download was disabled.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi J,

Thank you for posting. Sorry to hear this is happening! Please get in touch with our Copyrights team about this to gather further advice in this regards. You can reach them via our contact form. Please choose "Copyrights" in the Subject drop down menu.

Thanks again and all the best to you,
Mathis
Be aware that there are download utilities called 'stream savers' which allow user to codify a DL from the Soundcloud stream itself. And if anybody really wants, they can record directly from their own soundcard to a digital recorder too. Either way gives a fairly low quality rendition, but for those sites that are just trying to steal content to build an inventory, this isn't so much of a problem.
Hi J,

Thank you for posting. Sorry to hear this is happening! Please get in touch with our Copyrights team about this to gather further advice in this regards. You can reach them via our contact form. Please choose "Copyrights" in the Subject drop down menu.

Thanks again and all the best to you,
Mathis

Its happened again .Check out this http://91.121.122.161/load/search?k=Kirsty%20clarke

Your copyrights page wont allow me to show pirate site URL .I can only report soundclouds URl argghhhhhh!