Question

i have problems with my numbers of followers !?

• 2 April 2015
  • 8 replies

my friend followed me this week and i'm sure that he was number 680 !!
if i look now to my notifications i see that in this week has added me 14 other people but it counts only 10 and i'm sure they are no fake ! please can you help me because my followers are important for me !? thanks

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there Ketalized,

Thanks for posting on the help forum. It looks like you're at 695 by now - which is great! (Plus, I am following you now as well (mathisc) ;-)) I've looked through your most recent accounts and they all looked ok (except for one, which I have now forwarded for review).

Our Trust & Safety team is working around the clock to improve our security measures at all times and to assure that the activities on SoundCloud are legitimate. However, given the magnitude of our user base, this isn't always easy to ensure. If you see a profile that you think is not from a legitimate user, you can block the user and report it as spam as well. Our Trust & Safety team reviews these profiles and acts upon that.

Here's the help center article that explains how to report a user for spam in further detail.

Hope this helps!

Cheers
Mathis
hello i dint use soundcloud for a month as i was out and when i came back home switched soundcloud i saw i got 20+ people followed me but there is no change in my number of followers please can u help me out its very important for me !!
hii i have a problem
actually few days back i was having 35 or 36 followers but idnt know what happened that the number decreased to only 3? this is really annoying me!
thanks for any help.....!
hello
i feel pretty annoyed becuz at one time my followers list was about 36 or somthing but that decreased nd it came down to 3!
i frequently open up my soundcloud past one week i was having 7 followers nd it now came to 5
its really annoying
firstly it came 36 to 3 and now when they were increasing they came down from 7 to 5

i hope u understand!
thanks for any help!
I talked to Soundcloud about this fenomen to, they aplied that it occure alot of fake accounts that the Soundcloud team delets... But I still have the same problem. in 2013 i had 1024 followers, since then I have alot of new followers. despite of that I still only got 1026 on the counter, 2 more folowers and now in three years??? very strange since the number I follow isn't get any lower in relation to the followers...
I talked to Soundcloud about this fenomen to, they aplied that it occure alot of fake accounts that the Soundcloud team delets... But I still have the same problem. in 2013 i had 1024 followers, since then I have alot of new followers. despite of that I still only got 1026 on the counter, 2 more folowers and now in three years??? very strange since the number I follow isn't get any lower in relation to the followers...
hey
so does the 5 followers that i currently have are not fake rest all were fake?
and i should think they all accounts have been deleated?
well i agree mine following list tooo doesent decreases but followers list does!
well thanks buddy
Having the same issue. I have no idea how many followers I actually have.
I've had the same issue for about 2 years now. I've even gone through my activity shown for users that have followed me, mind you, LEGIT users, and I've had at least 60-100 followers that either haven't been added to my followers list, or some that were and then disappeared. I've also realized that it was removing me from other's people's accounts as well. I would follow a friend one week, and then the next, I would no longer be following them.
HIGHLY frustrating since I pay for the service and don't even use it as a musician. Really wish ya'll would hire some new development staffers, as well as at least ONE UI/UX badass that can get everything where it should be.