Answered

Is it possible to filter reposts?

• 8 May 2015
  • 1 reply

I want to filter duplicate reposts to the original or one repost. I tend to see the original along with 2 or 3 other reposts along with my own repost, if I choose to. At the very least, I want to filter out my own repost and have a section for our own repost that functions like the like section so that I can listen to it again without looking through hundreds and thousands of tracks if I choose to.

If its not a question, its just a suggestion for developer.
icon

Best answer by Mathis 11 May 2015, 09:49

Hi Harrison,

Hmm, weird - normally, once a track gets reposted, the most recent user who reposted will be indicated next to the original uploader. Thus, you should not see the same track reposted multiple times actually.

Any chance you can take a screenshot of what you're seeing to make sure we're on the same page?

Looking forward to hearing from you again soon.

Cheers
Mathis
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi Harrison,

Hmm, weird - normally, once a track gets reposted, the most recent user who reposted will be indicated next to the original uploader. Thus, you should not see the same track reposted multiple times actually.

Any chance you can take a screenshot of what you're seeing to make sure we're on the same page?

Looking forward to hearing from you again soon.

Cheers
Mathis