Question

Is there a way to have more than one person edit a playlist?

• 14 December 2014
  • 2 replies

I would like to have one playlist where a friend of mine, as well as myself, can add music to.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hey tha_rooster,

Thanks for your post. I've heard this before, but unfortunately, I'm afraid there currently isn't such a feature - sorry.

If I remember correctly, another user who asked about this because him and a bunch of friends wanted to share a playlist ended up creating a new SoundCloud account which all of them could access in order to work around this - pretty elaborate workaround, but maybe an option for you too? :-)

Cheers,
Mathis
Hey tha_rooster,

Thanks for your post. I've heard this before, but unfortunately, I'm afraid there currently isn't such a feature - sorry.

If I remember correctly, another user who asked about this because him and a bunch of friends wanted to share a playlist ended up creating a new SoundCloud account which all of them could access in order to work around this - pretty elaborate workaround, but maybe an option for you too? :-)

Cheers,
Mathis

Thanks for the response Mathis.

It would be a cool feature to have integrated in a future version of Soundcloud. I guess, for now, we will just create a new account. :)

Cheers,
Tha_rooster