Solved

is there a way to put multiple songs into a playlist at once instead of me adding them one by one?

14 replies

Userlevel 6
Hi Alex,

Thanks for visiting the help forums 🙂

If you are creating a playlist from tracks that have already been uploaded then it is a case of selecting each track individually.

As far as I am aware, the only way to do a playlist in one hit is when you have the tracks ready to upload in one go, then there is an option to create a playlist when multiple files are selected.

Hope that clarifies it for you.

Regards

DJ R.I.P
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
djraveinpeace wrote:

Hi Alex,

Thanks for visiting the help forums 🙂

If you are creating a playlist from tracks that have already been uploaded then it is a case of selecting each track individually.

As far as I am aware, the only way to do a playlist in one hit is when you have the tracks ready to upload in one go, then there is an option to create a playlist when multiple files are selected.

Hope that clarifies it for you.

Regards

DJ R.I.P

This is correct, raveinpeace - thank for jumping in once again and helping out.

Cheers!
Userlevel 1
I am very eager for soundcloud to utilize a feature that would allow for this in the future... It would be extremely handy and useful to users
Still waiting for that feature.........
And the wait continues lol
Yeah the UI for adding to playlist is absolutely awful, a task that should be a single quick click is so slow due to someone at Soundcloud picking a horrifically slow animation on every action, and not allowing you to select multiple tracks at a time.

You wonder why your userbase is shrinking...
rmwe wrote:

Yeah the UI for adding to playlist is absolutely awful, a task that should be a single quick click is so slow due to someone at Soundcloud picking a horrifically slow animation on every action, and not allowing you to select multiple tracks at a time.

You wonder why your userbase is shrinking...

This.
I mean, this is absolutely crucial. Especially since Soundcloud started attempting to compete Spotify & co.
Seriously, why is this still not a thing?
I NEED THIS 😫
still need that mf feature
+1 😞
It's great I can "heart" songs SC features while on the go. But then I want to create playlists and it takes sooooo much time.
Soundcloud is gay
Still waiting 😂