Question

Like/repost an individual track from a playlist

• 25 November 2014
  • 3 replies

Often I wish to like or repost a single track from a playlist. So far I haven't worked out how to do this or if it is even possible. Is it?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hey there,

Thanks for your post. You can get to the particular track by clicking on the track title (that is how it works from within a web browser - are you using SoundCloud on a different platform?). Here, you'll find the options to like or repost.

Hope this helps already.

Cheers,
Mathis
Hey there,

Thanks for your post. You can get to the particular track by clicking on the track title (that is how it works from within a web browser - are you using SoundCloud on a different platform?). Here, you'll find the options to like or repost.

Hope this helps already.

Cheers,
Mathis

Hi Mathis,

In desktop Chrome, when I click the track name, it stays on the same page and starts playing the track.

...more testing...

Ok I see what you mean. Actually it's a bit confusing. I generally use an artists stream view. In this case you must click the title of the playlist to load that up fullscreen, after which you may click the track name. I'd rather do this directly from the playlist in the stream view, so consider this a feature request :)

Thanks.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hey there,

Hope this helps already.

Cheers,
Mathis

Hi again,

Thanks for sharing your findings and ideas on the help forum! Alright, I now see what you mean.

Cheers,
Mathis