Answered

Lost ability to 'share' or obtain private link for privately uploaded files

• 19 April 2018
  • 8 replies

The 'Share' button is currently missing from all my uploads. Particularly frustrating for the privately uploaded material which I need to obtain private URL's for. Support appreciated.

icon

Best answer by Kolt 16 May 2018, 14:29

Same problem. Fixed it by disabling adblock.
View original

8 replies

We are having the same issue. THis is a primary use for us. Without it, I don't really need a Pro account.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Hmm, you should be seeing the share button again now. Sorry if this wasn't working earlier. Can you confirm?
I still have no option to share visible. Copying the link in the browser didn't work for anyone I tested.
I also have the same problem. A month ago everything worked fine and now I can't find any share button! I really need this pronto! Please help!!!
Any solution? I notice that clips I have embedded on my blog don't have "share" options.
Same problem for me. I have no option to share a playlist today. Last week I could. I'm working on an iPad if that has anything to do with it. I've tried deleting playlists and recreating them. Nothing is working! Please advise!
Userlevel 1
I have the same problem. Is anyone home at Soundcloud? Someone must have been left behind to screw it up. There seems to me much less technical support than there used to be, and more problems. Is Soundcloud still a viable entity? If they're not, I'll not be continuing to pay for their "service".
Same problem. Fixed it by disabling adblock.