Answered

Missing Dropbox private sharing feature// Slides of problem solution MUCH TOO FAST//PDF-step-by-step description highly appreciated

• 6 April 2015
  • 1 reply

Dear Soundcloud support team, I am a Newbie here on Soundcloud and I really like your website. I really would have like to use the private sharing feature called Dropbox which I saw at an old description outside Soundcloud.... I did find your description how to solve the problem but I am really getting mad because the speed of the slides is MUCH TOO FAST FOLLOW!!!! Would you please slow this down or (even better) send me a pdf-document with a step-by-step screenshots, please? I am sorry if this message appears to be impolite (it's not my intention). I have been struggling all day long with this problem (beginning from an outdated description of the dropbox button which I was searching all day long also looking on youtube-tutorials etc.). Now at 3 a.m. I am quite tired. Thanks in advance for your assistance
icon

Best answer by Gina 8 April 2015, 10:53

Hi Sts,

Thanks for writing in and sorry you had problems following the loop here. Take a look here for written steps on how to message another user.

Cheers,
Gina
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi Sts,

Thanks for writing in and sorry you had problems following the loop here. Take a look here for written steps on how to message another user.

Cheers,
Gina