Question

No Share Button Available - Unable To Share Playlist AT ALL

• 22 November 2014
  • 3 replies

After posting a compilation of unreleased tracks of some of my music, set to PUBLIC, with no odd parameters there is NO SHARE BUTTON available in any shape or form. I cannot share, embed, or let anyone know about this playlist. I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO frustrated and have combed through the forum with NO solution. I am very close to giving up on Soundcloud completely and taking all of my music lists elsewhere - I am so aggravated with this. Why is this happening???? Please advise.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi Chris,

Is this still happening for you? Sorry about the troubles - very frustrating sometimes! I've looked at all of your playlists and can see the share button just fine now. If it happens again any time soon, please report back here and I'll take another look.

Cheers,
Mathis
I have no share button for one of my private sound tracks that I want to share with friends. It used to have one but gone now. What am I missing?
I have no share button for one of my private sound tracks that I want to share with friends. It used to have one but gone now. What am I missing?

same problem