Question

Podcast Episodes on iTunes

When I go onto iTunes I type up my Podcast Feed Url:http://feeds.soundcloud.com/users/soundcloud:users:155399129/sounds.rss and then it says this, "Podcast cover art must be between 1400x1400 and 3000x3000 pixels, JBG or PNG, in RGB colour space, and hosted on a server that allows HTTP head request." Can You Please help me or can you make my podcast episodes go on iTunes for me? Thank You!

10 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge
your soundcloud profile image needs to be at least 1400x1400px. your current image is only 195 × 198. please upload a higher quality version of your profile picture.
your soundcloud profile image needs to be at least 1400x1400px. your current image is only 195 × 198. please upload a higher quality version of your profile picture.
Is this

better?
Userlevel 5
Badge
as long as its dimensions are between 1400x1400 and 3000x3000 square, yes it will work.
The Art I have right now is it a 1400x1400 Square?
Userlevel 5
Badge
the one that you posted is 490 × 490
Witch one is the one I Posted. Can you help me make a picture that is the right size?
Hello?
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi Charlie,

Give this a read:
http://www.askmefast.com/How_can_I_resize_images_to_1400X1400_pixels___I_am_working_on_an_album_cove...

Hope that helps!
-G
It Said This Sorry, the height you entered cannot be greater than the original height

Read more: http://www.picresize.com/#ixzz3boovGzCy

That's How Large I can make my picture and I'm not able to make it the right size
E DESIGN TOP NOTCH PODCAST COVER, ALBUM COVER WITH PROMOTIONAL FREEBIES

Having a great Podcast Cover Art is the successful beginning to your PODCASTING CARRER. To get your audience attentions, you need a creative yet catchy podcast cover, album covers. In a saturated podcast market, a unique cover stands you out from the rest. It is important.

Also, becoming a featured podcast on iTunes requires a good cover and we can make that happen in less than 12hours.

We offer our expertise to help you establish your identity and rise above the competition. For $10 I will design a Premium and creative Podcast Cover Art

GOOD REASONS TO BUY MY GIG
  • Unique and professional Cover design
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Fast delivery
  • High quality
  • 3D mockup for online marketing
  • 100% Money back guarantee
A trial will convince you. We will creatively project your ideas on the cover. if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to message me. Also Check our FAQ

!!! ORDER NOW !!!