Question

Private playlist only shows 10 tracks when shared not logged in

• 24 November 2015
  • 7 replies

Noticed as of this morning...

When sharing/viewing a private playlist from the private share link with more than 10 tracks in it, only the first 10 tracks are displayed when not logged into the account owner of the playlist. This is a HUGE problem for me. I cannot find a setting or understand why this would have been implemented. Please let me know how to allow all tracks to be displayed in my private playlists.

All tracks are private and the playlist is private. I own all tracks uploaded and added to the playlist.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi there,

Can you please share with me the playlist that is not showing all the tracks? I tested out some private playlists that I have and was able to see all the tracks in the playlist.

Thanks,
Gina
Hi there,

Can you please share with me the playlist that is not showing all the tracks? I tested out some private playlists that I have and was able to see all the tracks in the playlist.

Thanks,
Gina

I'm having the same problem.
Here is a link to a list with the same problem
https://soundcloud.com/billiondollarbabies/sets/chemical-god/s-0jsLO
Is there a way to send to you privately? I would rather not have the link public facing?
The same issue has appeared for me today.
Hi there,

Thanks,
Gina

Gina >> Did you find out anything about this?
THNX
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Is this issue persistent? If so, do the privacy settings for the individual tracks inside the playlist vary? What happens when you put all tracks in the playlist to private?