Question

Privite Share Link Will Not Work

• 28 November 2014
  • 3 replies

I crated a playlist that is set to private with my private songs in the playlist. I share the private link and it keeps saying "Oh No, Sorry! We can't find that playlist, Did you try to access a private playlist, but were not logged in? Maybe the playlist has been removed.

I have tried to use the link in different browsers myself, like chrome and opera and had the same problem. I'm logged in to Firefox, but wanted to share with people that don't have SoundCloud account.

Thank You For Any Help.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Hmm, sorry about the troubles here. Hmm, let's see - It currently looks like you've created a multitude of playlists, all of which contain a single track. I've taken an inside look from our end and the link seems to be working fine.

In order to troubleshoot this in further detail, and given the fact that we're talking private playlists here, I'd suggest to either set this conversation to private, or to send an email to us here.

Hope we can help sorting this out quickly!

Cheers,
Mathis
Okay cool how do I set this conversation to private
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Okay cool how do I set this conversation to private
Hey there,

So sorry - I totally messed up following up on this with you. I've now set this conversation to private (you can only do so when setting up a new conversation actually - sorry about that!)

Now, are you still experiencing difficulties with that? If so, then please send over the link(s) and we'll have a look for you.

Cheers,
Mathis