Answered

proper meta data not appearing

• 15 October 2014
  • 1 reply

When people download songs from our secured "pro" soundcload profile ...the songs appear with long line of numbers instead of proper meta data...song title, artist name,etc.....How can we fix?
icon

Best answer by Mathis 16 October 2014, 08:44

Hi there,

Thanks for posting. Hmm, let's see. Can you send over a link to a downloadable file where this happens? I'd like to test this over here and see if I can reproduce the issue.

Also super important to know: Which operating system and browser (and browser version) are you using?

Also, just in case, please note that the file that others can download is the exact same file that you've downloaded, with its file name, format and metadata.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,
Mathis
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Thanks for posting. Hmm, let's see. Can you send over a link to a downloadable file where this happens? I'd like to test this over here and see if I can reproduce the issue.

Also super important to know: Which operating system and browser (and browser version) are you using?

Also, just in case, please note that the file that others can download is the exact same file that you've downloaded, with its file name, format and metadata.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,
Mathis