Answered

Quero saber como recomendar musica para meus seguidores.

• 30 March 2015
  • 4 replies

Quero saber como recomendar musica, Após ouvir uma lista de um usuário e termina-la começou a tocar musicas recomendadas pelo usuário, gostaria de saber como recomendar musicas também.
icon

Best answer by Mathis 2 April 2015, 10:19

Hi there,

Thank you for writing into the help forum. Unfortunately, it is not possible to insert your own tracks as recommended tracks in other profiles. The recommendations are created based off of an algorithm.

I hope this helps!

Best wishes,
Gina

Hi Distrito,

Thank you for clarifying this. I believe the feature you're looking for is "reposting". This article on our help center explains what Reposts do and how you can use them :-)

Hope this helps!

Cheers
Mathis
View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi there,

Thank you for writing into the help forum. Unfortunately, it is not possible to insert your own tracks as recommended tracks in other profiles. The recommendations are created based off of an algorithm.

I hope this helps!

Best wishes,
Gina
Hi there,

I hope this helps!

Best wishes,
Gina

Hello, I think you did not understand, I want to recommend the songs of other people in my profile ^_^
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

I hope this helps!

Best wishes,
Gina

Hi Distrito,

Thank you for clarifying this. I believe the feature you're looking for is "reposting". This article on our help center explains what Reposts do and how you can use them :-)

Hope this helps!

Cheers
Mathis