Question

re-repost doesn't show on top of my profile and my followers stream

• 30 March 2017
  • 5 replies

Hi. I have a #SoundCloud Free #Repost network
When i repost a track that i reposted and unreposted it in the past, track doesn't show on top of my profile and my followers stream.
So i can't Re-Repost tracks anymore ! :|
Does anybody has the same problem? ❓

5 replies

Userlevel 2
Hi. I have a #SoundCloud Free #Repost network
When i repost a track that i reposted and unreposted it in the past, track doesn't show on top of my profile and my followers stream.
So i can't Re-Repost tracks anymore ! :|
Does anybody has the same problem? ❓

I totally agree with Mathis, this is a very bad behaviour, avoiding keeping good old tracks on top.

re-repost being perceived as spam.

They just have to unrepost and leave us keep our best tracks.
Hi there,

This is expected - re-reposts will fall back to the previous position. This is due to a lot of feedback we've received from our user base about re-repost being perceived as spam.

So if I want to repost a track that I also re-posted last year, it will stay where it is? Makes absolutely no sense to me.
Userlevel 2
Hi there,

This is expected - re-reposts will fall back to the previous position. This is due to a lot of feedback we've received from our user base about re-repost being perceived as spam.

Why do not let the CUSTOMER choose ? Keep position or jump to top ?

Why do not let the CUSTOMER choose ? Keep position or jump to top ?

Yes, this is exactly what should be done. I purchased PRO Unlimited subscription yesterday, in the hope that the PRO version would allow me to sort the order of my reposts. Cancelled the subscription when I saw that Spotlight does not apply to reposts.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,