Solved

Schedule Soundcloud uploads

I have read that it is possible to schedule the Soundcloud uploads if you have a Pro version.
So my question:
Is that right?
Which is the pro version I need? The cheaper one or the expensive one?

Thank you!
icon

Best answer by strogstad 19 March 2017, 13:30

Well, we run the more expensive one (Pro Unlimited), and unless they've hidden it really well, theres no way to schedule there. I've heard some of some mythical other level of payment where you can schedule updates, but €99/yr wont get you there.

I would love nothing more than to be proven wrong here, so anyone who disagrees and can show me how to schedule on Pro Unlimited will have my eternal gratitude.

View original

2 replies

Well, we run the more expensive one (Pro Unlimited), and unless they've hidden it really well, theres no way to schedule there. I've heard some of some mythical other level of payment where you can schedule updates, but €99/yr wont get you there.

I would love nothing more than to be proven wrong here, so anyone who disagrees and can show me how to schedule on Pro Unlimited will have my eternal gratitude.
strogstad wrote:

Thank You for this answer, which disappointed me. I missed nothing so much as schedule uploads.
Please Soundcloud!! Help us!