Question

Share to FB Page from embed player

• 25 November 2014
  • 3 replies

Hi, i need to share on Facebook Page, not just on my own profile, the facebook /post dont gives the option. It works with fb sharer - there is a option to choose where to share.

Thanks!

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Thanks for fast reply!! I neet to have the option to choose where to share on FB (on your timeline / page etc.) but the actual SC FB share link is Post not Sharer, which can do this :(

I think only solution is to make my own player..

Ah, I see - yeah, sharing via the Share button currently only works for your personal profile, not for an artist or bandpage. For that, you can copy the link and paste it direclty into the status field on the page where you want to embed it - admittedly, a couple more clicks at the moment.

Cheers,
Mathis
Thanks for fast reply!! I neet to have the option to choose where to share on FB (on your timeline / page etc.) but the actual SC FB share link is Post not Sharer, which can do this :(

I think only solution is to make my own player..
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hey there,

Thanks for posting. I'm currently not sure I understand the issue you're experiencing. Can you clarify and maybe add a screenshot to make sure we're on the same page?

Cheers,
Mathis