Question

Sharing Playlist to Twitter Results in "This Playlist Is Empty"

• 16 October 2015
  • 2 replies

Tweets that include a playlist URL show "This Playlist is Empty" when opening the media on Twitter. See screenshot attached.

Playlist is here : https://soundcloud.com/jeremyblake/sets/psychic-realty-revisited

Playlist was Tweeted in two different ways that result in the same issue :

1) Pasting the playlist URL directly into Tweet
2) Sharing from Soundcloud via Twitter option

Please advise

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Sorry about this. I noticed that the tracks are all set to private, which I believe to be the root cause of the issue. If you're setting the tracks to public (depending on your release strategy, this might or might not be something you want to do) and still cannot get this pushed to Twitter, I'd recommend to take a look at this convo.

All the best
Mathis
Hi there,

Sorry about this. I noticed that the tracks are all set to private, which I believe to be the root cause of the issue. If you're setting the tracks to public (depending on your release strategy, this might or might not be something you want to do) and still cannot get this pushed to Twitter, I'd recommend to take a look at this convo.

All the best
Mathis

Ah, thanks Mathis. I had the impression that changing the playlist to public would have also effected the tracks in the playlist, but that's not the case. Easy fix, regardless. Thank you.