Question

Sharing To Twitter Not Working

• 12 October 2015
  • 4 replies

Recently, my reposts have not been sharing to my Twitter feed. In the past, when I would repost a track, the post would automatically show up on my Twitter feed.

As far as I can tell, all of the settings under Connections are set up correctly.

To clarify, this is something that worked for me in the past, but no longer does. ;(

Thanks much!

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi there,

Sorry to hear this isn't working for you. Can you try disabling the connection, close you browser and then reconnect it again with a fresh session?

Hope that helps!
Gina
Hi there,

Sorry to hear this isn't working for you. Can you try disabling the connection, close you browser and then reconnect it again with a fresh session?

Hope that helps!
Gina

Soundcloud Play Back Not Working On Twitter Chrome 64bit Windows 10 it Loads, I Press play But it Don't Ever Start..
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Hope that helps!
Gina

Is it working on a different browser? Can you take a screenshot and send it over? What's the Tweet in question? Have you applied basic troubleshooting steps? Questions questions questions... 😃

Cheers
Mathis