Answered

so while on the mobile app i was prompted to invite my freinds and taken to a facebook log in. halfway through freind selection this crashed

• 25 March 2016
  • 1 reply

so tonight i was on my mobile on the sound cloud app and it popped up on soundcloud to invite my freinds to see my new track. it took me to a facebook log in page and then let me start selcting facebook freinds to invite along with a message to send to them. this however went off halfway through the selection process and never came back on again. could anyone point me in the direction of this again? what was it as I cant find reference to it anywhere?

this will be a really useful feature to me right now and help me build up my page after a long health brake.

thank you for any help in advance.
icon

Best answer by Mathis 29 March 2016, 13:40

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out & sorry about the troubles. This is an interstitial that will reappear automatically after you've closed and opened the app a number of times, so you should soon be all set (if you haven't already sorted this out).

Cheers
Mathis
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out & sorry about the troubles. This is an interstitial that will reappear automatically after you've closed and opened the app a number of times, so you should soon be all set (if you haven't already sorted this out).

Cheers
Mathis