Question

social link to soundcloud in Facebook not working

Hello everyone,

I hope someone can help me out, as in Facebook help and here in the forum I could not find my problem described.

I am trying to add my Soundcloud link to Facebook, I tried my name and the complete link, but Facebook does not accept it. Maybe I am doing something wrong?

I tried:
https://soundcloud.com/the-daily-wealthy-affiliate
the-daily-wealthy-affiliate

Both are not working.

Has anyone an idea how I can make it work?

Thanks a lot,
Stefan

7 replies

No experts here? Oh and Reno don't you have anything else to do as to spam this question? At least come up with a solution or ideas how this can be solved....

Thanks
Should I contact Soundcloud help desk for my problem?

Can anyone help please?

Thank you
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi Stefan,

I'm not entirely sure what exactly you're trying to do. Any chance you have another public profile on Facebook that has this set up already so others on the community can get an idea what exactly you want to achieve / where you want to include the link?

Cheers
Mathis
Hi Mathis,

Thank you for trying. 🙂 If you go tot the FaceBook settings to add your social links, Soundcloud is the only one which is not working as a link from FaceBook out, I entered as above written and the link stays unclickable, meaning does not work like the other links for the other social platforms.

Question: how did you add the Soundcloud link to your FaceBook account?

Thanks
Stefan
wow 7 days past and still no solution, for what did I sign up? 😞
Check here!
I fixed the problem doing this: "Edit Profile -> Links -> Edit -> Add Website -> *my Soundcloud web page link*