Solving Facebook sharing issues

• 10 September 2014
  • 410 replies

Show first post

410 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi i´m getting this error from the Open Graph Object Debugger. Object at URL 'https://soundcloud.com/andres-colombo-635732064/sets/emotive-joyful-sad/s-cevTe' of type 'music.playlist' is invalid because a required property 'al:ios:url' of type 'appsite' was not provided.

I´m trying to share a link and after a while it disappears from Facebook

Hey @Andres Santiago Colombo - hmm, it looks like this playlist is currently set to private, and it doesn't contain any tracks. Try adding tracks to it and consider setting it on public, then debug again, then share.

Let the community know if this works.
It´s not empty. I tried debugging couple of times now. Every time I post it on facebook it gets erased

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi again @Andres Santiago Colombo ,

Sorry, my bad - I couldn't see the tracks from my end because these are private, too, hence I thought the playlist was empty.

I've now gone ahead and shared the playlist on Facebook as well and will check back tomorrow if it is still there or if it got removed. When content gets removed, though, Facebook should inform you about that. Did you receive any notifications?
Hi again @Andres Santiago Colombo ,

Sorry, my bad - I couldn't see the tracks from my end because these are private, too, hence I thought the playlist was empty.

I've now gone ahead and shared the playlist on Facebook as well and will check back tomorrow if it is still there or if it got removed. When content gets removed, though, Facebook should inform you about that. Did you receive any notifications?

@Mathis nothing, no notification... I actually deleted the playlist created a new one and still experiencing the same issue it appears posted and after refreshing my browser it dissapears. I actually posted on my own page and there was no problem this is going on in a particular group comment discussion when posting the link in a comment. I found out that a couple of colegues had the same problem and after doing some research it has to do with facebook community standards that for some reason there is an algorithm considering my post as spam and it gets deleted with no notification. Furthermore, for every time that I tried to post apparently my 'spammer' condition gets worst... according to what I read I could be banned for a couple of days ...so only solution wait a couple of days try posting again and see what happens
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hey @Andres Santiago Colombo

Hmm ok, in that case it is on Facebook's end indeed 😕 The post is still on my profile, so it really seems to do with the group settings, or how Facebook evaluates these links when they are posted in that group.

Keep us in the loop - let the Community know how it goes.