Question

Sorry! We can't find that track. Did you try to access a private track, but were not logged in? Maybe the track has been removed.

• 26 January 2015
  • 3 replies

People got this message when they try to listen this private track :
https://soundcloud.com/hadrarecords/barak-psychedelic-sundays/s-0a7Jq
but the file is correct, i can download it... i can see and listen it by our profile but anyone can have access to this track...
It's really important for our promotion... it's a link wwhich is important in our last newsletter
Can u help me?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi there,

Thanks for posting to the help forum. I logged into your account and saw that this track's secret link actually differs from the one you posted above. Did you change the link after you sent it out?

Also, a few reminders:

1. If your track is private, it will have a secret code at the end so anyone with the URL will be able to play it. To revoke access, simply click the 'Reset secret link' button below the URL. When someone opens your link, they will be directed to SoundCloud where they can listen to your sound without creating an account. If you choose to send a secret link to someone, be aware of the possibility that your link could be forwarded to unintended recipients.

2. When using secret links in SoundCloud's internal messaging system, only listeners who are logged into their account will be able to access the private track.

Hope this helps,
Gina
Hi Gina,

thanks for your answer ;)

I changed the link but before sended it. And now the link that soundcloud purpose to me to share is the same as i sended

I included it into a newsletter so not by SoundCloud's internal messaging system.

Can you adapt the link?

Thanks

Cédric
Hi there,

Thanks for posting to the help forum. I logged into your account and saw that this track's secret link actually differs from the one you posted above. Did you change the link after you sent it out?

Also, a few reminders:

1. If your track is private, it will have a secret code at the end so anyone with the URL will be able to play it. To revoke access, simply click the 'Reset secret link' button below the URL. When someone opens your link, they will be directed to SoundCloud where they can listen to your sound without creating an account. If you choose to send a secret link to someone, be aware of the possibility that your link could be forwarded to unintended recipients.

2. When using secret links in SoundCloud's internal messaging system, only listeners who are logged into their account will be able to access the private track.

Hope this helps,
Gina

Hello,

it's really nice to get answer but if there is anything else except few reminders... it's not a help forum ...

I hope to get another answer that can really help me...

Best Regards,

Cédric