Question

The color options disappeared on the "embed" section under "other options"

• 28 March 2015
  • 5 replies

trying to get the embed code and under "other options" at the bottom, the color options are all of a sudden not there.

5 replies

I'm looking for this too. For the biggest embedded player.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Color customization has never been available for our Visual Embedded player. However, you can still adjust the color for the regular HTML5 embedded player. You'll find it by

a. going to the track and clicking the "Share" button
b. choosing the "Embed" tab
c. choosing the html5 embedded player, then clicking on "more options".

I hope this helps. If in doubt, here's an overview of the different embeds we offer: http://help.soundcloud.com/customer/portal/articles/1428418-what-are-the-differences-between-the-emb...

Cheers
Mathis
My apologies Mathis....I had done this a thousand times, and this time forget to click on the regular html5 player! thanks!!!
This is still not a solution to my problem. I would like to have the color customization for the biggest image, and not the small players.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
This is still not a solution to my problem. I would like to have the color customization for the biggest image, and not the small players.
Hi there Raider,

Thanks for following up. My apologies, but this is not a feature and never has been. If you want to turn this into a feature request, please get in touch with the team via email - this is currently the best way for us to gather feature requests from our users.

Cheers & all the best to you,
Mathis