Question

The Embedded Soundcloud player shortcode for WordPress is suddenly not working

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

28 replies

Hello? Soundcloud? I can see the tracks now, but the player is completely distorted, with a HUGE display of our little profile logo.

http://www.pnagency.com/talent/toronto-voice-talent/male-commercial-narration/

We're a paid user! How can you not respond to this for so long?!

Mathis - thanks for your response. But I pasted your code in and I get an error -
"You have not provided a valid SoundCloud URL" I tried pasting the original playlist # into your code and I get the same error. Also, my existing code uses width=100% and a set height, which seems to be the same as yours.

So this doesn't work. We set these pages up (for 2 clients) using Soundcloud instructions. Are you telling me that we need to re-design and re-setup the pages with a regular embedded player? That SoundCloud isn't just going to fix the problem?
Hello? Soundcloud? I can see the tracks now, but the player is completely distorted, with a HUGE display of our little profile logo.

http://www.pnagency.com/talent/toronto-voice-talent/male-commercial-narration/

We're a paid user! How can you not respond to this for so long?!

Hello Mathis?! Your fix doesn't work. Will you be addressing this? Perhaps responding to the whole thread?
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hey Mathis. Would you PLEASE post some sort of update? You're obviously paying attention to the post. Can you tell us when you expect this issue to be resolved?
Hi there PN Agency,

Sorry that I didn't get back to you before. We're getting an incredible amount of user questions at the moment, so I can't always get back to everyone in a timely manner. Sorry to see no one else from the forum has gotten back here either to see if you can figure out how to workaround the issue you're currently facing.

I would like to ask you to create a new conversation with the specific issue you're facing. Please make sure to include the following information:
1. The description of the issue and what you're trying to achieve
2. The link to your website with the embed.
3. If you're using any 3rd party WordPress extensions, please make sure to name those too.

Thanks for your understanding.

Cheers
Mathis

P.S.: Closing this conversation now.