Question

tracks are not playing in apple devices

• 15 April 2015
  • 4 replies

Hello, our tracks are not playing in apple devices like iphone and android ...what could be the reason behind the same ?

Getting "access denied error" while playing api link in apple devices .

Our all tracks are private. All were working proper previously so suddenly why all stopped.

Please check and fix it.

Regards,

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi Dada,

Thanks for getting in touch. Can you please send me a screenshot of the error message you are seeing? This can help us to understand the issue you are seeing.

Best,
Gina
Hello,

Thank you very much for quick response...

Can you open this link in your ios devices : https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/179573166/stream?secret_token=s-wFdkY&client_id=e9ae34010b52ec...

We are getting access denied error if we open this kind of link in iphone/ipad and other ios devices.

It was working proper initially. Now what could be the reason behind the same ?

Regards,
Hello,

awaiting for your reply . We need quick solution for the same as more than 5000 audios are uploaded in this account and none of the track is playing in ios devices.

We are totally frustrated with this matter as getting so many complaints from our visitors.

Please do something as soon as possible.

Regards,
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hello,

awaiting for your reply . We need quick solution for the same as more than 5000 audios are uploaded in this account and none of the track is playing in ios devices.

We are totally frustrated with this matter as getting so many complaints from our visitors.

Please do something as soon as possible.

Regards,

Hi there Dada,

My apologies this wasn't followed up earlier. I would like to gather more details about this first - please a) send over a screenshot as Gina asked, and b) please explain where exactly the API-links are coming from, and what exact workflow you're using. If we understand the overall process and what you're trying to do, we'll be able to help with this most efficiently.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Cheers,
Mathis