Question

two tracks disappeared from my soundcloud profile, PLEASE HELP ME!

two tracks disappeared from my soundcloud profile, i uploaded them again but i lost all the likes and comments, and now i am waiting that they restore the old ones. i did put a different url on the new re-uploaded tracks so you should have no problem in restoring them. I DID NOT DELETED THE TRACKS MYSELF. IT MUST BE A BUG OR A HACKER. PLEASE HELP ME!

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi Robert,

Can you give me the title of the 2 tracks please?

-Gina
they were: 1) Stai Senza Penzieri ; 2) Ferrari Final Fight. Note that i re-uploaded them (two days ago when i realized they were gone) but with a different url adding a "1" at the end of the address because i still hope that somebody can restore my old tracks with the likes and comments like they were and so i will delete the re-uploaded track! sorry for the confusion but i can assure you i did not deleted myself the tracks, and i did nothing to make this happen. I just cannot honestly understand what happened there! Thanks Robert
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
they were: 1) Stai Senza Penzieri ; 2) Ferrari Final Fight. Note that i re-uploaded them (two days ago when i realized they were gone) but with a different url adding a "1" at the end of the address because i still hope that somebody can restore my old tracks with the likes and comments like they were and so i will delete the re-uploaded track! sorry for the confusion but i can assure you i did not deleted myself the tracks, and i did nothing to make this happen. I just cannot honestly understand what happened there! Thanks Robert
Hey hey,

These are now restored. You should be all set now 🙂
Thank you very much you really helped!
my best regards.
Robert
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Glad we were able to help out on this one 🙂
I got the same problem. Three of my tracks disappeared out of the blue. How can I get them back? I did not deleted myself the tracks, and I did nothing to make this happen as well. Can someone help me? I don't understand what happened? I'm shocked. I lost all my likes and downloads, etc. Thanks for your help, Natalja
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there Ginger Boss,

Can you let us know the titles of the tracks that went missing please?
i lost 2 tracks i loved very much....The Tailors Bob Seiger Night Move et another one from The Tailors , a Mix more 1 hour Whos Martin Luther King speech , on the cover , 2 faces design .Please Please....! loved them....
Hey I deleted my track accidently . Is there anyway that I can get this back? I lost all my plays likes and shares. I now uploaded a new version of it but Im curious if you guys are able to retreive the older one??
I uploaded the first one(thats lost) yesterday(monday). Called: FOURHITS - Interception
Hello Mathis, last night I was rearranging two of my tracks in a playlist and after I refreshed the page to see if the order had changed they had disappeared from my profile entirely. The tracks were "ya (prod. by zentellect)" and "motivation (prod. by zentellect)". I've lost a total of 80 likes and over 1,300 plays from this. I have posted about this but all I'm told is that it's my fault and I deleted them. I DID NOT. I have since reuploaded the tracks but I would like my stats back. This isn't fair to my fans who no longer have the songs in their likes or to me who worked hard for every listen on my soundcloud.
My tracks getting lost.
Also play list getting empty.
Please help!

E.g. "Track 7" or "Manchan-.. ...
Or ....... 녹음 ... (some such audio disappeared)