Question

Unable to repost tracks

• 25 March 2017
  • 1 reply

Hello, my name is William Bell, screen name: m3llowtonin. I've exchange emails with somebody already from the sound cloud community regarding my not being able to repost tracks. About 4 days ago I got a message from Soundcloud saying that I was reposting too many tracks. In reality what happened, is that sound cloud has an issue when you try to "re-repost" a track you have to click the repost button 2 or 3 times before it appears at the top of the track list, I think this, among other possible issues, could have led to the hold being placed on my account for reposting. I find this unacceptable given that I have used this service for over 3 years and have been subscribed to GO for 1.5 years and you guys tell me I can't repost any more songs? Where usually I'll go several days without reposting any and then one day maybe repost between 5-10 songs. Thats a messed up interface, in my opinion, to receive an error message over something like that. I would understand wanting to prevent people from spamming reposts, but my intent was genuinely to rearrange songs on my profile and to repost new tracks that I discover. Please address this immediately, because I know I am not the only person running into this issue. Thank You, you can also respond to my email liambell1996@yahoo.com. Thank You again

Sincerely
-Liam

1 reply

Hello, my name is William Bell, screen name: m3llowtonin. I've exchange emails with somebody already from the sound cloud community regarding my not being able to repost tracks. About 4 days ago I got a message from Soundcloud saying that I was reposting too many tracks. In reality what happened, is that sound cloud has an issue when you try to "re-repost" a track you have to click the repost button 2 or 3 times before it appears at the top of the track list, I think this, among other possible issues, could have led to the hold being placed on my account for reposting. I find this unacceptable given that I have used this service for over 3 years and have been subscribed to GO for 1.5 years and you guys tell me I can't repost any more songs? Where usually I'll go several days without reposting any and then one day maybe repost between 5-10 songs. Thats a messed up interface, in my opinion, to receive an error message over something like that. I would understand wanting to prevent people from spamming reposts, but my intent was genuinely to rearrange songs on my profile and to repost new tracks that I discover. Please address this immediately, because I know I am not the only person running into this issue. Thank You, you can also respond to my email liambell1996@yahoo.com. Thank You again

Sincerely
-Liam

same here!
but... sc doesn`t give a shit