Answered

Using Sound Cloud Music Commerically & Difference between options

• 2 September 2016
  • 1 reply

I'd like to use Sound Cloud songs for commercial use, in detail, for my game which is one of rhythm action game. (the game is to play as songs, so good songs are very important)

I'm not sure it's 100% okay to use songs in the list for the commercial use without any permission. Is it safe 100%? I'm not sure it's 100% okay to use songs in the list for commercial use without any permission. Could I use those songs in "To modify commercially" or "To use commercially" and it safe 100%, right?

I'd like to know the difference between "To modify commercially" and "To use commercially", In this case, What should I select?

If I have to pay for the use, How can I do that?
icon

Best answer by Mathis 2 September 2016, 12:17

Hi there,

Good question. Please see here on our help center for more info around Create Commons licenses. We're highly recommending to reach out to the uploading artist of the track you want to use to see if he is ok with you using their compositions in any case.

Cheers
Mathis
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Good question. Please see here on our help center for more info around Create Commons licenses. We're highly recommending to reach out to the uploading artist of the track you want to use to see if he is ok with you using their compositions in any case.

Cheers
Mathis