Question

Visual Player no longer displaying image

Hey, so far the Soundcloud visual player worked perfectly but since yesterday I noticed that some instability with the visual displaying. Sometimes, it will only show the default grey background like I did not upload a picture. My picture is respecting the specs (800x800, 438KB), so I am not sure what is going on.

Attached is a before and after screenshot.

Here is my iframe code: <iframe width="100%" height="700" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/playlists/105352684&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>

I am using the visual player in a Phonegap (v 4.2.0-0.24.2) ios app.

Thanks for you help!

8 replies

I am having the same problem here
Thanks for posting this, I thought it was just my computer acting up. I'm having the same problem too. I even tried reloading the original image ... didn't work; and even a new image to the playlist .... same default background.
It is a javascript error in the Soundloud Player.
Same problem here. I wrote the support about it yesterday.
EDIT: Apparently they just did something about it a minute ago.... The artwork showed up again, but with a black play button instead of an orange one... Well that looks better in my opinion.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Sorry about the confusion. I've now spoken to the relevant developer team and they've deployed a fix for this immediately, so things should be back to normal by now. Can you confirm, or do we need to investigate further?

Cheers
Mathis
Hi there,

Sorry about the confusion. I've now spoken to the relevant developer team and they've deployed a fix for this immediately, so things should be back to normal by now. Can you confirm, or do we need to investigate further?

Cheers
Mathis

Hi, I take the chance to comment here, so I don't open a new thread. I just signed up today, and my image doesn't show. In another thread about the same topic, a user send you his link, and I visited it just to see if it was fixed, but it was; it's still not showing his images. In my case, neither iframe nor wordpress code work. What could be wrong?

EDIT: It seems to work on phones. Lumia 930 user, and image showin :S
Hi there,

Cheers
Mathis

Hi Mathis, yes it does! Thanks for the quick fix. Cheers, Tessa
Hi there,

Cheers
Mathis

Mine is still not showing my photo. Just a default grey box. ????