Question

When I try to share something to Twitter, it never works and says it failed to connect to Twitter ?

• 26 March 2015
  • 5 replies

Twitter sharing

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi THEPOET,

Thanks for writing on the help forum. Hmm, let's see - any chance you could take a screenshot of the issue and attach it to your next response? Also, what device are you working on (OS, browser, etc.) - are you logged in to your Twitter account already? If so, try logging out and give your browser a fresh start - now when you try to share, you should be asked to log in to Twitter.

Let us know how this goes and if it needs further investigation - happy to help!

Cheers
Mathis
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled My the link to my track on twitter is not working when I copy it and paste it int....

My the link to my track on twitter is not working when I copy it and paste it into my tweet manually or when I share directly from soundlcoud. HELP!?
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Hello, I cannot share music to twitter anymore. Can you help?.

sharing music on twitter is impossible
Hi THEPOET,

Thanks for writing on the help forum. Hmm, let's see - any chance you could take a screenshot of the issue and attach it to your next response? Also, what device are you working on (OS, browser, etc.) - are you logged in to your Twitter account already? If so, try logging out and give your browser a fresh start - now when you try to share, you should be asked to log in to Twitter.

Let us know how this goes and if it needs further investigation - happy to help!

Cheers
Mathis

Cannot giv u a screenshot. There is certainly another way, need to share tracks to twitter, but it doesn't do it!...
thx Domenica22
Hello? anybody know the answer?
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi THEPOET,

Cheers
Mathis

Hi Domenica22,

Can you let me know what exactly fails when you're trying to take a screenshot? If we don't have an error message, and also no further info of what you're using and experiencing, our options to help are very limited.

Looking forward to hearing back from you with...

a) a screenshot of the error message
b) if there is no error message, maybe you can take a screenshot of the resulting Tweet.
c) details on what device, browser and operating system you're using.

You can find details on how to take a screenshot here: http://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

Cheers
Mathis