Question

Why is my description showing up as my old one when I share the link of my page?

• 2 April 2015
  • 4 replies

I have edited my page's description days ago as it was saying 'new album out soon' etc but when I share the link, the snippet STILL shows up as the old description and it's rteally frustrating me! The description is edited and chaged on my profile but the link share always has the old description, which is not good as it looks like I am not keeping my page updated etc when I am sharing it to get gigs... Please can someone help- i dont understand as that text i first uploaded as my description isnt even anywhere to be seen on my page anymore anyway just when i share the link!!! THANKYOU

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi Miranda,

Thanks for posting. Can I ask where you're sharing your page to? If you're sharing to Facebook, then this might be a clue as to why you're experiencing this.

After reviewing the original post in the referred conversation, let us know if this continues to be the case, and we'll take another look together :-)

Cheers
Mathis
I have the same issue
I have the same issue!! What can I do? I see that someone has the same problem but I don't see any response or solution. I want to post a song on Facebook using the new image that I put up today. The image is on Soundcloud but the old crappy image comes up on Facebook and I can't even use it. HELP PLEASE
I have the same issue!! What can I do? I see that someone has the same problem but I don't see any response or solution. I want to post a song on Facebook using the new image that I put up today. The image is on Soundcloud but the old crappy image comes up on Facebook and I can't even use it. HELP PLEASE
Please Answer