Answered

Why is my home page showing mostly my likes and reposts?

• 10 February 2015
  • 1 reply

Why is my home page mostly showing my likes and reposts? This is pretty silly that likes and reposts do the same thing to your home page! Now I can't see new music due to the page filling up with stuff I have already liked and reposted! I want to see more of other artists music rather than what I have discovered.
icon

Best answer by IXK 10 February 2015, 19:08

Hello Antone,
This is what the 'stream' and 'explore' features are for. If you are using your browser, you can click on 'Home' in the upper lefs side corner of the page. In the stream you can see what people you already follow are sharing and/or posting them selves. From there if you click on 'explore', you can discover new music and artists by listening to what is 'trending' at the moment, or by choosing your favorite style / theme in the 'category' drop down option, that is located in the middle upper part of the page, right above the list of tracks.
Hopefully that helps.
IK
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Hello Antone,
This is what the 'stream' and 'explore' features are for. If you are using your browser, you can click on 'Home' in the upper lefs side corner of the page. In the stream you can see what people you already follow are sharing and/or posting them selves. From there if you click on 'explore', you can discover new music and artists by listening to what is 'trending' at the moment, or by choosing your favorite style / theme in the 'category' drop down option, that is located in the middle upper part of the page, right above the list of tracks.
Hopefully that helps.
IK