Answered

You delete a song and it still there after you refresh the page - no matter how you try - Useless!

icon

Best answer by Mathis 27 March 2015, 11:04

Hi again,

Ok, quick update about this - thanks to all of you who've reported this being an issue. We've run further tests around this and there indeed seems to be an issue with some tracks (however not all tracks).

We've informed our engineers and they are currently looking into it. We'll update you here as soon as we hear back from them.

Thank you for your patience. If you have any further questions in the meantime, feel free to let us know here and we'll do our best to help.

Cheers
Mathis
View original

32 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there Zundae,

Thanks for getting in touch via our help forum. Can you explain this issue a bit further please? Which track exactly are you trying to remove off your profile? Also, have you tried the troubleshooting steps outlined here? This will either solve the issue, or at least narrow down the root cause for this.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon, let us know how it goes.

Cheers
Mathis
same problem for two days.
you cannot delete your tracks off your profile thats the problem
Yes, when refresh the page, the tracks appear again. And some previous problems on uploading.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi again,

Ok, quick update about this - thanks to all of you who've reported this being an issue. We've run further tests around this and there indeed seems to be an issue with some tracks (however not all tracks).

We've informed our engineers and they are currently looking into it. We'll update you here as soon as we hear back from them.

Thank you for your patience. If you have any further questions in the meantime, feel free to let us know here and we'll do our best to help.

Cheers
Mathis
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled My Tracks Can't Be Deleted!.

I uploaded a Track today and it said Error, so I tried again and got the same message. I decided to leave it and come back later only to find two versions. I now can't delete either of them! Help!
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Hi, why when I delete a track, then when you refresh the page he reappears on th....
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Songs wont delete from my playlist.

I uploaded one of my tracks and made it private just so I could listen to it in my car. Anyway, somehow the track appeared on my playlist 3 times. The problem is I cant seem to delete it. Each time I delete it, it disappears....but when I go back to my stream....they are there again. I tried this several times over a few hours but no luck. The tracks wont seem to delete.
Please fix this asap. My account is now flooded with duplicates.
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled I'm trying to delete a track and every time I refresh my page it reappears. Now t....

I'm trying to delete a track and every time I refresh my page it reappears. Now there's a duplicate and I can't delete either
I too cannot delete my track https://soundcloud.com/anthwerp/nasyrov-20150319
I just tried something that kinda worked.. If you log out and then sign in again you will be able to delete at least a couple of tunes. Then you have to log out and sign in again to delete additional etc
It worked for me at least.

Btw.. I tried the same in Chrome and it didn't work.. might be coincidence. (I'm on FF)

Anyway.. still getting error on uploads and the same stuff happens where you can't delete the song. Hopefully someone is working on this now..
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
UPDATE - thanks everyone for your patience on this. Our developers just got back to us and confirmed this now being fixed. Thus, you should be able to get rid of those duplicates and old tracks to make room for your newest and freshest :-)

If you continue to experience troubles with this though, please make sure to let us know about this here.

Cheers
Mathis
Nice, deleted fine this time.
Yeah, all good now!
UPDATE - thanks everyone for your patience on this. Our developers just got back to us and confirmed this now being fixed. Thus, you should be able to get rid of those duplicates and old tracks to make room for your newest and freshest :-)

If you continue to experience troubles with this though, please make sure to let us know about this here.

Cheers
Mathis

Good response time devs! Seems to work now.

Cheers
Mathis

I can't delete any of the last three tracks. https://soundcloud.com/the-magical-bodega/tracks

Cheers
Mathis

its not working for me.. still the same problem

Cheers
Mathis

Not working for me at all. Just tried again. Even tried a different browser. I get the following error no matter what I try... As of September 15, 2015

"Oops! Record Duplicate un-reverted deletion soundcloud:deletions:76422019 for Track/100115489 found!"

I want these tracks gone. No big deal... if I don't hear back I'll just delete the account and not participate ... but I'm not going to deal with this any longer. It's tiresome doing your QA for you.
This issue is not fixed. I get the following error no matter what I try. Just tried again...

"Oops! Record Duplicate un-reverted deletion soundcloud:deletions:76422019 for Track/100115489 found!"
This issue is not fixed. I get the following error no matter what I try. Just tried again...

me too! please help
I'm having the same problem. Nothing will delete.
Same exact issue here
Oops!Record Duplicate un-reverted deletion soundcloud:deletions:76464021 for Track/224071839 found!

Cheers
Mathis

yea this is ridiculous - how can a company be this inefficient? something as simple as deleting a track? lunacy....

Cheers
Mathis

somebody should make a new soundcloud this is unforgiveable