Answered

You delete a song and it still there after you refresh the page - no matter how you try - Useless!

Show first post

32 replies

UPDATE - thanks everyone for your patience on this. Our developers just got back to us and confirmed this now being fixed. Thus, you should be able to get rid of those duplicates and old tracks to make room for your newest and freshest :-)

If you continue to experience troubles with this though, please make sure to let us know about this here.

Cheers
Mathis

I'm trying to make room for new music, and I can't delete several songs.. and I now have a duplicate as well. @#$!
What gives... I can't delete music to make room for new stuff? I now have a duplicate and no room. @#$!
I am also having the same problem. Can not delete this one https://soundcloud.com/amarkets/amarkets-morning-briefing-07092015-podcast
September 16, 2015, still cannot delete my own tracks. Sigh.
UPDATE - thanks everyone for your patience on this. Our developers just got back to us and confirmed this now being fixed. Thus, you should be able to get rid of those duplicates and old tracks to make room for your newest and freshest :-)

If you continue to experience troubles with this though, please make sure to let us know about this here.

Cheers
Mathis

i have deleted song Description but when sharing on Facebook the Description comes back on and i don't won't to have that description. therefore i haven't posted it yet.
i have logged out and then switched to chrome with no luck.
would like to post song on Facebook asap.
Thanks