Coming Soon...

• 5 October 2016
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hello everyone,

Get ready for some big changes to our Help forum. Watch this space.

8 replies

Userlevel 3
Hmm... I wonder what it could be? Perhaps more than you going it alone? Or maybe it will bloom into a vibrant community organizing against the recording industry mafia to defend Soundcloud? Or maybe Soundcloud executives budget cutting robot schemes so we they don't have to worry about a paying a real human to do it... Bots are what people think can solve problems these days.

Whatever it is I'm grateful for change. Soundcloud has gone so stagnant and unchanged of late.
Userlevel 3
Oh... So Soundcloud isn't interested in a "Soundcloud Community" anymore? Another nail in the coffin of a musician-originated social media perhaps? Or maybe we could do better?

Seriously, I'd love to put lots of positive energy into a musician network on Soundcloud... Others on here have told me they're interested in doing the same. All us folks could create something really awesome if we work together and Soundcloud encouraged us rather than the relentless flood of discouraging news that makes starving musicians even more hungry.
Userlevel 2
With all the sales they have been trying to generate with the extra stats, I would hope to see improvement.
Userlevel 3
I suspect their sales projections turned out to be way lower than they expected and are downsizing as much as they can before they call it a total loss and let their primary investors decide what to do with disposing of the carcas... So sad... Soundcloud was the greatest thing ever and could still be saved if they'd just reach out and engage with the people who love this place!!!
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Oh... So Soundcloud isn't interested in a "Soundcloud Community" anymore? Another nail in the coffin of a musician-originated social media perhaps? Or maybe we could do better?

Seriously, I'd love to put lots of positive energy into a musician network on Soundcloud... Others on here have told me they're interested in doing the same. All us folks could create something really awesome if we work together and Soundcloud encouraged us rather than the relentless flood of discouraging news that makes starving musicians even more hungry.

Hi Warriorpoets,

Sorry about the misinformation another user on the Help forum had provided here before. The Help Forum is not going to be closed. We'll keep you posted in the coming days.

Job opportunityHelp Wanted – Cannabis IT Consultants Wanted
Budtender/Sales Associate,sales representatives.ACCOUNTANTS/Managaer and Trimmer
Contact...russellbillm@gmail.com or call +12082854653
Are you ready to get involved in the fastest growing industry in America?
2016 is going to be the biggest year ever for the Cannabis industry, and
GreenRush is actively recruiting hard-working, energetic and collaboration-oriented
professionals to join our team!
We’re looking for Cannabis professionals of all experience levels from novice to expert.
If you’re committed to providing service with integrity, quality and skill, GreenRush is
interested in you.
Cannabis web services are at an all-time high and IT consultants are keeping it all going.
IT consultants advise cannabis industry clients how to best use information technologies
integrating hardware, software, and networks in strategic ways that have an eye for future
growth and business efficiency. Become a cannabis IT consultant now!

Please email all resumes russellbillm@gmail.com
Userlevel 5
always dangling the carrot. I hope this is for real. what an overall bad experience the last year has been for me on soundcloud.