Every Day I'm Shuffling - New Features for the Xbox & Windows App

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hey there community,

We’ve updated the Xbox & Windows app to add some of the top requested features.

Highlights include:
* A Shuffle button in the player
* A context menu for options such as Go to profile
* A start screen playlist so you can get a glimpse of SC before signing in

Enjoy everyone 🙂

Cheers
Mathis

6 replies

So, I just played yesterday and I didn't see an additional shuffle button?
overall i like the feel of the app. it feels and looks very smooth. it doesn't lag, it opens up fast and net usage is lower than on the browser.

but its really annoying that some of the things dont work like they do in the browser, even though it would make total sense.

for example:
clicking the artists name, does not take you to their profile.
the bare at the bottom, that tells you what song is playing, is not always visible.
everything is very simplified, so things like "liking" a track can only be done by playing the track first.
the song queue doesn't exist for some reason.
and many more inconsistencies, that just makes it confusing and takes the overall experience down.
Userlevel 1
J. Heron wrote:

clicking the artists name, does not take you to their profile.
everything is very simplified, so things like "liking" a track can only be done by playing the track first.
the song queue doesn't exist for some reason.

I agree with J. Heron on these points.

But there are some more things that annoy me:
- there is no way re regulate the volume level
- sometimes i click the pause/start button and the track does not continue to play but the next track starts to play. This happens often and really annoys me. Please fix it!

But all in all I really like your Windows10 App! Keep on updating it 🙂!
Userlevel 1
i can’t find the website to set up the SoundCloud on my Xbox
Thanks so much for the Xbox app, I freggn love playing overwatch listening to good music.
I will start by saying that I love that a windows app was created so that I don't need to use web browser plugins to hijack my media controls to control music from soundcloud over the default windows media app, vlc, and spotify. The biggest thing that I would add is an option to refresh your feed without having to close and re-open the app. I normally leave a music app open for extended periods of time and when I want to refresh my discover feed I have to close and re-open the app. Other than that, I am fairly satisfied with the beta of this app.