Blog

Expanding “First On SoundCloud” with more creators and a new fan-powered campaign

• 24 April 2019
  • 7 replies
Expanding “First On SoundCloud” with more creators and a new fan-powered campaign
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Today we’re launching the next installment of “First On SoundCloud”, celebrating the unique moments when artists and fans collide.

As the home to more than 20 million creators, SoundCloud is the first place new music lands, where fans discover the next generation of breaking artists. Last year we highlighted dozens of groundbreaking creators who got their start on SoundCloud in a series of micro-documentaries and playlists. Now we’re surfacing even more fresh talent. Starting today, we’ll be promoting 20 emerging and established artists (including Flipp Dinero, OSHUN, DNMO, HappyBirthdayCalvin, Billie Ellish and IV Jay) in moments throughout the SoundCloud experience – making it easier than ever for you to discover and connect with more artists you love.

We’re not just giving more creators a platform. This year, we’re turning the spotlight on you, the fans who are supporting creators every day through your comments, likes, reposts, and subscriptions. We’ve captured other SoundCloud listeners’ moments of discovery and real-life reactions to help you discover your new favorite artists.

... Find out more on our SoundCloud blog.

Meet OSHUN, rising hip-hop and soul duo, through the voice of their fans.

7 replies

Today we’re launching the next installment of “First On SoundCloud”, celebrating the unique moments when artists and fans collide.

As the home to more than 20 million creators, SoundCloud is the first place new music lands, where fans discover the next generation of breaking artists. Last year we highlighted dozens of groundbreaking creators who got their start on SoundCloud in a series of micro-documentaries and playlists. Now we’re surfacing even more fresh talent. Starting today, we’ll be promoting 20 emerging and established artists (including Flipp Dinero, OSHUN, DNMO, HappyBirthdayCalvin, Billie Ellish and IV Jay) in moments throughout the SoundCloud experience – making it easier than ever for you to discover and connect with more artists you love.

We’re not just giving more creators a platform. This year, we’re turning the spotlight on you, the fans who are supporting creators every day through your comments, likes, reposts, and subscriptions. We’ve captured other SoundCloud listeners’ moments of discovery and real-life reactions to help you discover your new favorite artists.

Meet OSHUN, rising hip-hop and soul duo, through the voice of their fansToday we’re launching the next installment of “First On SoundCloud”, celebrating the unique moments when artists and fans collide.

Can someone please help me or direct me to the right person? My account T-wee Acehigh disappeared and my email is not able to sign back in....

https://soundcloud.com/t-wee-acehigh-232352511
Oshun you have a really nice voice. I can help you blog your song for free on GistFam . Reply if interested dear.
you how these creators come up its so hard to come up these days but its hard for me can someone help me?

great homescapes mod apk

best ever regards biker

great homescapes mod apk best

Best Songs Usually i love to listen when i watch matches of soccer <3