Please note: SoundCloud cannot restore tracks or playlists that were accidentally deleted

Show first post

96 replies

I need to get my playlist back. It has all my music on it!!!!! How can I get it back?
Hi!

So I had a hard disk failure not too long ago which wiped my track backups. This morning I deleted a track from my SoundCloud accout but forgot I didn't have it anymore on my computer. Given it's only been a couple of hours, can it still be recovered?

Thanks!
anyone know if deleted tracks can be recovered? ... they play on my iPhone but links to those are not found on desktop..thanks for any help
One of our band members misunderstood, she was supposed to make our tracks private, but deleted them instead.
Is it posible to get the tracks back? Do you keep them on a server for a while so you can re-upload them somehow?
Hello,

I need to acces my song that I deleted less than 2 months ago. I saw that some moderators gimme downlod link of the sogng. Is that possible?
Hello everyone!
Is there a way to restore my own deleted songs? Or can a Soundcloud "worker" provide me the audio files of my deleted songs?
Hello, yesterday I accidentally deleted about 30 of my tracks. Is it possible to recover them? I reuploaded the tracks, but all the comments and likes are gone.
Thank you.
I just accidentally deleted a track and I want to restore it! Is there a way?
I just deleted 3 tracks two weeks ago but I would like to re-get them as a download link. Is that possible actually?
hi! i have accidentally deleted my most successful song and i need it recovered! i was meant to delete a different one.
The Track Name: Guap (feat. Lil Gooch) [prod. Balance]
The Account Name: Balance (Aus)
PLEASE I NEED THIS RECOVERED 😞
Is there a way that I can get my deleted track or tracks back? My old computers hard drive gave out and now I'm in desperate need to get my deleted songs back.

Thanks in advance!
Hi I deleted some of my tracks, I now have a unlimited upload account, i hear you can restore from the last 3 months. please help

DJ WALSH

Darren Walsh
Hi There
I deleted a track yesterday, called "Miss you Song Sketch" is there any way this can be restored?
Many Thanks

Nat x
Greatings a time ago i accidently deleted some of my music, i wanted to remaster them, but my old computer was stolen with all records, it was playlist "When we used to forget" can someone help me recover them?
A while back, I uploaded a mixtape called "Absentminded 2" onto my page. I wanted to get rid of some of the songs but not all of them. This made many of my fans unhappy and I would like to see if I can make it up to them. Is it possible for me to have the certain songs reposted with all statistics and what not?

Track Names:
Buzzin'
Maneuverin'
The Other Side
I went to delete a track from an EP playlist, my computer froze & it deleted the wrong track! I seriously need to recover it!

HELP!!
Hi there,

I know I've read that you can't recover lost tracks, but I had a misunderstanding with the layout of the page and couldn't get it to list one song as the first track. I assumed that the playlist had the same tracks loaded up into them as it was listed separately and thought the other uploads were redundant. Is there anyway to recover these tracks? Please any help is appreciated and the stats mean a lot to me that they are with current tracks.

Thanks in advance

Brodie
Also this just happened today, not sure if that makes a difference.
I accidentally deleted a track that i did not mean to delete
i read something here that said you could email me the audio file, i desperately need this back on soundcloud

is there any way i can get this song back?
Hi am Nisha.
My smylule account as Shinykharel ...
I deleted my songs just 2 days back i kkndly request you to get those songs back pls ....those songs are very specially for me .. unfortunately i deleted it pls kindly help in it.

Waiting for ur positive respond.

Rehards,
Sneha
Hey there!

I've deleted plenty of songs on purpose and I also wish to get those back.. Is there a way to?
Can you send me an MP3 to download a couple of songs I accidentally deleted?
Can one of you mods help me retrieve my recently deleted tracks? I accidentally deleted them this week. I would greatly appreciate it.
Userlevel 1
Can one of you mods help me retrieve my recently deleted tracks? I accidentally deleted them this week. I would greatly appreciate it.
in my opinion , as well as google analytics got a major technology proficiency on detecting real organic plays; and delete thus wrong plays; that technology should be existing and been operational and effective for soundcloud also;
so soundcloud should fix the problem on removing by the system and automatically fake plays and let appear on stat only real organic plays.

so i think if that problem is solved ; there would be a major advance on the management of the system. more i can not say actually, that's the point to fix it.
more to say, that's not because there are a few followers that there should be a few plays; and that's not because there are a lot of followers that there should be a lot of plays. there are no dependence correlations on exclusivelty between those factor point.

we pay soundcloud for having uploading our music that we own; and having stats that are officially. but stats that count wrong plays on the meaned fake plays; is not accurate stats performance cause we base our perspective on wrong and fake informations.
fake plays should be banned and struggled; thus; if i agree with soundcloud, there should be a system of soundcloud stats that filter the plays and count only each real plays and organic plays; that are good and what ever the manner the real plays had been done.

as a good proficiency, of management solution, soundcloud should review his term of use in matter of third party; regulate it on another way; and permit to have good agreement.
also; it's not because we host our digital content that we are making promotion, we pay just for hosting and not for promotion, but promotion is the freedom commercial act of any one that got the ambition to get known by what he or she is doing.

promotion is base background for success; why not establishing third parties enterprises that can make artist promotion from thrid parties that got agreement with soundcloud? and what is ridiculous is that no one would accept to make free fee promotion and for any one.

otherwise why does artist pay to the television to appear on television or on radio; ? that one that cost most for artist is selected by the system.

so i got a first impression; that all those rules do not sound clear in mind. !! at least there is a review call to make

regards