Please note: SoundCloud cannot restore tracks or playlists that were accidentally deleted

• 7 January 2016
  • 96 replies

Show first post

96 replies

Hi!

I just deleted my most recent track like 10 minutos ago by accident! Is there any way to cancel that action or to retrieve my track?
Hey !
One Month Ago I've Been Deleted One Good Remix From My Profile Cuz It Was Small Popular And I 've Been Have It On My Computer.
But My Old Computer Broke And I Lost All My Tracks
I Really Want To Retrieve This Song ,, TJR - Ass Hypnotized (Craxxxtar Remix) ''
Could You Help Me?
I Read In Other Article That I Can Retrieve My Track If It Was Deleted For 3 months, I Deleted It One Month Ago
Please Help Me
My number one hit song was deleted from soundcloud along with a couple others im desperately need back up I have the music file for them but the number off play and likes i had on the song was huge the song was called no friendly fanny by me dulce and im really hoping yall can help me fix this issue i feel like my work has been thrown down the drain my stats prove the worth of the song please me asap ;/
Hi,

I have just now, deleted a couple of tracks totally by accident...

Could they be undeleted?

Thank you!
I accidentally deleted a couple tracks I wasn't supposed to delete from my profile a couple of days ago; is there anyway to reinstate these?
I accidently deleted my songs on my profile is there any way they can find the audio clip and retrieve them i dont have them downloaded or saved anywhere.
Can someone from soundcloud support send me a link to my deleted audio files please and I don't think its been longer than 3 months please contact me Asap!!!!...at MellowhyydroGoKrzyy@gmail.com
My playlists all of a sudden had duplicates so I deleted one of them and it deleted both! Im sick to my stomach. I had years of music on that list. Has anyone answered a ticket you submitted? This is such bullshit! I can't believe theres no way to recover something! Even in history?
I suddenly had duplicates of my playlists so I deleted one that had over 100 songs from the last year and both playlists deleted!!!! How do I recover it?
i need to retrieve all my info (songs) of my account that i had deleted, if somebody can helps me i will be so thankful T T
I accidentally deleted a track i uploaded this morning. The mp3 file i had is gone so is there anyway i can have that track retrieved and put back up?
Thank you, please help.
Soundcloud Team,

I need help with recovering my playlist that was maintained for over 2 years. Recently, I noticed an update on App and since then, I can not view my playlist. Your immediate action would be appreciated.

Thanks
Yo Amazing people!!
I got a little bit of a problem, i accidentally deleted a couple of tracks on my account. I guess i was to high at the studio... damn ¡¡ 
So anybody know if there is someway i could get the original track back with plays and all the Jazz¿
Peace,Love&Respect
Jajah
I deleted some songs off of my account and I would really love to recover them. Is it possible?
Is there any way I can get the download to a song I deleted? Soundcloud was the only place I had it on and its not saved anywhere else.
Hi i have accidentally deleted a track from my soundcloud an its was the only copy in existence is there anyway i can recover this track please?
Not even an hour ago I accidentally deleted my favorite playlist "BANGERZ" can somebody please help me restore it or point me in the direction of the right place to ask??
There were two copies of my favorite playlist entitled "BANGERZ" so I went ahead to try to delete one to save some memory and they BOTH deleted!!! Please help!!! -Natalie
Hi, I have been really stupid and deleted a lot of my beats without realising I still needed them.
Is there anything I can do/ anyone that can help me get them back.
I don't care about likes or plays just getting them again.
Thank you for any help!
How do you contact SC, I can't seem to find a link or address anywhere?
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled playlist suddenly gone..

hello! why has soundcloud suddenly removed a playlist from my profile? this is really frustrating because it takes time to search and listen to all the songs that are in it and now all the time i spent is for nothing... so i would like soundcloud to restore the playlist to me or if its not possible then even give a proper explanation to why it has been removed. thank you.

Hi ilkku,

I've looked into this and you seem to have deleted the playlist yourself actually. 😕
Hi I hope you can help me please My track disappeared and not sure how to retrieve it I uploaded a duplicate song but have lost my original with the stats can you assist please the link to song was https://soundcloud.com/mickeyduffy/lifes-too-short-1

I would really appreciate if you could recover the original?

Best Regards
Michael Duffy
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled My song disappeared from my profile, how can I retrieve it?.

I'm not sure what happened, my song 'Life's Too Short' disappeared, I hope you can help, this was the link to the song: https://soundcloud.com/mickeyduffy/lifes-too-short-1

I have since reposted the song again but would like to have the original with its stats.
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled I need help retrieving an accidentally removed file..

I accidentally deleted my file after trying to remove it from a playlist (which happened when I accidentally "loved" my own song).
My internet is so slow it took 5 hours to upload. Cheers!

https://soundcloud.com/suzie-zuzek/cc-1

I reloaded my song so no drama, just annoying.

However, seeing this is happening often to users maybe it's not as simplistic and condescending as "don't throw your track in the trash can".

For me it's about wording and lack of functions for example, when I accidentally moved my song into a playlist there was no clear way for me to remove it. I assumed clicking the trashcan would remove it from 'that' particular playlist.
The reason it was there because I was seeing if by clicking the heart symbol i could find out who liked my song (obviously you can't) but I didn't expect it would allow me to 'like' my own song.

Cheers.